Friday, March 6, 2009

Experience

"Forever is not what is the best" This, in fact, experience has long ago, and now experience a more profound!
Now regret today's meeting, all the thoughts are back!
Shanghai has been under intermittent rain for three weeks! Today God's help, to know Tingting important to see people! Although the mouth that do not care, actually I very much care about!
Old place, although not with a table, but still feel at home. He looks like a thin point, there has been black eye! Originally, the band I do not want to give him a certificate, and in fact want to leave the next opportunity to meet, but did not do so, convinced that "is my is my Forever", anyway, no one has one of the chatting! Feel? Do not know ah! He bought pieces of the new Men's The North Face , but I still enjoy the previous case ! Green does not fit him! That ring is firmly set in his ring finger on! Of my sin! When I ask him to Germany, I said that perhaps next year, right after graduation! I will ask him back? I said I had not! He asked me why? Asked me how to answer you? Hey! He said that he could be the latest left Shanghai in November, but I did not retain him, but boring to eat the rice that gauze trash! Hey! Tingting! Hate yourself! Who at the face of so much confidence, with the exception of him, you will not do!
After breakfast at around around a circle, no goal, only home! Back thoughts of many more! Impulse to go to summer vacation may want to take part in training in Germany two weeks! Hey! Well, apart from tuition fees add up in a Mess must do more than 20,000! I have a long-term!
No words of my own! Amen! Anyway, after I swear! Buddha will estimate what it efficacious!